HELP HELP HELP - Boyfriend troubles

I was talking to my boyfriend lastngiht and I was trying to tell him that Iwant things to change, that I want to have more fun, and he just went all quite and didnt answer, I have tried to break up with him, but he always makes me feel like a piece of shit about it. I want out of the relationship and Iwant to be happy, but he just wont let me, Im so scared of being alone, and being unhappy with my life, please someone anyone Im desperate for some tips on how I can make this easy on myself and on my boy.............. I love him and always will but I just need to be 19... I never go out and I am almost 20..... I need some inspriation.......

it sounds like this isn't really a relasonship anymore if you can't talk to him about how you are really feeling about him and you need to tell him what he is doing wrong. don't feel bad he should feel bad for making you feel like *beep* all you want to do is be happy again and if he really loved you he would let you go because he would rather see you happy

You said that you are scared of being alone, then why do you want to break up with him? Would you be happier without him?

Maybe what you can do is suggest fun things you both can do together. If he is determined not to lose you, perhaps you should persuade him to join you in things like shopping, movies, clubs etc.

I think both of you should spend more time doing things together.

Stevie, does he know you are thinking about a break up? Make sure you communicate with your man because if you don't then you may have regrets. Seriously though, sit his ass down and tell him that is seriously bugging you to a point of yourself questioning the relationship and if you want to be in it or not. Believe me, if he loves you, he will probably jump at the chance at reignighting the flame of your guy's love.

-ME