Pic of me! Changed it for Raven

image removed

am the blonde girl in the middle. The guy is my ex and ignore the girl with purple hair. This picture was taken on Halloween so I normally dont have a that outfit on. I was a Jedi

The reason I am smiling is because that is my Ex I was in love and still in love with him. I dont smile like that anymore very often

I try to smile more its just that well not alot makes me happy these days. only the little things like a child laughing or the stars in the sky. To many people around me are hurting inside that its hard to smile when you know you cant change it.

to stop me re writing all i just wrote i replied in the other post where u put the pic

No, I think I am beautful I just need to lose a little weight for me to be truly happy. Its just that most guys dont like my looks but love my personality. I know I could get better then him looks wise but personality it is going to be hard.

I cant make my mom love my dad. I cant make my friend stop wanting to kill herself. I cant make Jeremy love me. You see I cant change them because it is not my choice to change it. But I can be there for them and I can let them know how I feel which I do but it does nothing.