WHAT GOES THROUGH MALES HEADS????

Hello to everybody and anybody who happens to view this.

Well this is the first time ever on this site and I think its great,finally I can get a point of view on my problem. I appreciate anyone who answers to this your a star!!

Well heres my problem, I have known this guy for seven years,yes its a long time I know, we have been out as an item before but that was only when we were little so it was nothing serious, but now I like him!

I've had time to grow and I've thought about what I want and who I want because Im sick of dead end relationships and getting hurt like we all do! I never made a move on him because I didnt think he was interested, although its been a year and a half of me liking him I never told anyone but recently my feelings are just getting stronger and stronger and I cant bare it anymore.

Me and my mates all went out the other night to a club and he was there so I got really drunk and ended up telling everyone how I felt and that I go to sleep every night thinking of him and wake up every morning thinking of him which was silly but it had to come out because its giving me a headache.

I think he kinda knew anyway and everyone told me he likes me and he has for ages so at the end of the night we were all in cars and falling asleep and I ended up,actually I made sure I was in the back seat of a car with him! Wink Wink haha . so I was in the backseat and we kissed and held hands but nothing major.

My mate went over to his house two days later and asked him if I could go over to his house so I could talk to him and tell him everything but he said hes going out and his phone doesnt work because she asked for his number for me, and yes I know that his phone is broken so that wasnt an excuse ladies and gentlemen haha.

So now im stuck I dunno what to do and I duno how he feels, I dont think he wants it to go any further coz otherwise he would of let me go round his house but im confused and its driving me mad.

He sends me mixed signals because one minute he will say "oh I dont want a relationship at my age its to much hassle" but then the next minute we will be kissin and we will get interrupted and he will say "well we were having fun" And by the way he wasnt drunk so it couldnt of been a drunken mistake and he is shy. I NEED YOUR HELP YOU GUYS!!! I'm driving myself crazy!!!!! Thank you to all the people who read this it does mean alot, because this is important its not just a crush because crushes dont last for a year and a half!! Thank you guys xxxxxxxxxx

They want to have their cake and eat it too, I suppose!!

Relax a little, if you are too intense it will probably drive him over the edge too.

I think it is a case of the kissing friends, whether it stays low key or moves to the next level remains to be seen!!

Really -- he has no phone at his house? How are you supposed to call him then? He has a computer, though, right?

No he doesnt have a phone at his house, he has a mobile but its broken and i made sure of that as for a computer even if he did have one i dont think he would be able to use it, which is lucky for me because if he saw this it would definatley drive him away.....I sound so desperate lol I guess thats what luv does to ya..

I would let this one go if I were you. this doesn't seem like the right time for him, that is just my sense of the dilemma. Just push it aside as all the alcohol doing the talking and nobody really being tuned in to the situation.

I would also apologize to him and let him know that it won't happen again, doesn't everyone think that is the best solution??

I think she should run up to him and start making out with him the slap him and say that he is crazy if he thinks he can make out with her. Then I think she should run away then come back and start making out again then Bite his lip really hard and call him a Bastered......That would make him just as confuseds as you are.

No just kidding.....I have no clue what to do. I say just be yourself

hahahaha babe i think thats the best advice ive ever been given thats exactly what im going to do haha no only joking and by the way its easy me saying ill just forget about him but this guy keeps me awake at night i cant just click my fingers and make these feelings disappear as much as i would like to it just doesnt work like that...and what makes it worse he lives 2 minutes away from me so i see him everyday.....oh dear what to do what to do....lol

I couldn't stop laughing on that last one!!

The issue is trusting yourself to let go of your feelings. I know that I sound like John Grey or something, but it is the truth. Think about other things!!

I realize it isn't easy, but your love addiction and the alcohol go hand in hand. I really know this is true, don't ask me how I know but I just know, that is all...

Love makes us all act stupid occasionally, but making mistakes is the only way to grow into anything!! You are only young once!! Live by your own rules and learn to take the consequences. That is the biggest lesson in life, learning to take the consequences of our actions!!