How do I ask out my best friend. I love her, she likes me

asdf-u

AsDF DON"T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me detailed input but post it publicly not in PM. Do not do anything until I have given you advice and send me your e mail account.

You need to becareful you do NOT get stuck in the just her best friend's category or else you will be miserable. you gotta play this cool man

AsDF DON"T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me detailed input but post it publicly not in PM. Do not do anything until I have given you advice and send me your e mail account.

You need to becareful you do NOT get stuck in the just her best friend's category or else you will be miserable. you gotta play this cool man

Just read the last post Demonblade did: link removed , with the exception of the part about moving. Those are the same things my best friend did. Also all of her closest friends have told me that she has told them that she really does like me.

Asdf I read his post. Now tell me something unique about your case. We gotta play this cool.

How much time do you spend with her. What kinda things do you talk about? She's gotta do half the work here after you take the initative or be ready to let go of pursuing more. Also, don't say the words I love you. Don't come on to strongly. Hmmmm. Send me an e mail at email removed