Press on or hold back?

This is going to sound odd, but I already have my mind made up, but I do welcome some second and third opinions here.

Basically, I met a girl recently that I really like, and we've been seeing each other for about a month now every weekend and talking once or twice a week on the phone. We're both 20-21, to put the rest of this into a frame of reference. At this point we are just friends, we went ice skating together last weekend and she took some time out of studying for her graduate exam to come with me to a friends cookout today. We connect well and always end our "dates" with a close hug. (We share the same idea that a kiss isn't "just" a kiss. We haven't talked about it or anything, but thats the type of person we both are.)

Heres the stickler, shes planning on going on to graduate school next year sometime in June, which means she "will" be moving away. There are graduate schools here where I live (Nebraska) but so far she's looking at ones on both coasts and one in Vancouver where the rest of her family lives. Granted she could change her mind and go to one here, but I won't allow myself to put too much faith into that chance.

So, put yourself in my shoes. Something good can happen, but that would also mean theres a great chance it could cause equal amounts of hurt. My mind has thought about every possible outcome for weeks now, and honestly I just want to let things go as they may and not hold back. Maybe we'll just stay friends, maybe we'll just casually date, but what would you do?

Yeah, thats admittedly already the conclusion I've reached, but I just wanted to see if I wasn't the only one who'd think the risk could be worth it. I mean, the worst case scenario would be some bad times, sure, but between now and then could be great times, and out of both of those the only thing that I know for certain is the latter. I just know at the present we seem to really enjoy each others company (She did drive all the way accross town AND take a break from her studying to see me, and I was admittedly overjoyed she did). Like anything else, I expect nothing, but on the same hand it couldn't be clearer now that I should stay the course and not hold back, let things run their course naturally.