am I a nymphomanic? or weird?

I wondering if I'm a nymphomaniac ?

It has been 3 weeks since the last time I had sex and I am going crazy?..it's all I think about..

I consider myself a good guy and have been single now for 2 years after a 3 year relationship but it seems that lately I'm being so pre-occupied with casual sex. Honestly I really really want to meet a sweet girl that I can call my girlfriend but for some reason I'm being too picky or something..I've been meeting alot of women lately and it just turns out to be nothing but sex...my choice though because I'm not that "IN" to them..I meet a girl...we hang out watch a movie at my place and have sex..that's it that's all...and then eventually after a couple of months they decide they need more out of the relationship and take off...always saying.."I really like you and I want a relationship but all we really do is have sex"

Honestly I really want to meet a sweet girl but is it wrong that if I meet someone and from the get go all I want is sex and that's all? I eventually tell them that I am not interested in a relationship and they say OK...but then leave after a few weeks..which I understand..

Maybe I'm being too picky or something but in the back of my mind I'm thinking...well...until I meet the girl of my dreams....I should have fun and experiment ?..

Any insight here ?

I dont think that having a good sexuall appetite is a bad thing its just all the deases that one has to worry about. I kindda get the feeling that you really know what you want you just havent found it yet and I think thats alright I dont think anyone should just settle but at the same time maybe you could try giving some girls a chance it will give a better chance to find what your looking for. Mean while stay safe. And good luck.

I believe the term nymphomaniac is applied to women, not men.

I think most men with a healthy appetite can get a bit frustrated after 3 weeks. I myself felt worse after three weeks then I do now, after 4.... months

I think you should go dating, and try to focus on what really interests you in a girl. Don't sleep with her on the first dates, maybe not even on second and third dates. I am not a man, but I have quite an appetite for sex. In my longer periods of singlehood, I find that sporting a lot really helps to get rid of that sort of energy

Ilse.