Boyfriend's trust problem

My boyfriend seems to have a trust probem because of past mistreatment and I feel it limits our lifestyle and makes me unhappy.

I do not do anything to arouse suspicion or jealousy and yet still he displays this and it makes me very uneasy and nervous.

We do not have much social life and I love to talk with other people. Going on-line is good but just not the same as having a nice evening out with a few friends. We get bored with our own company sometimes.

The saddest and most ironic thing of all is that his controlling behaviour will eventually drive me away.

I have tried so hard to understand and help him but I have to think about my own happiness too. I hate feeling isolated.

Should I leave him ?

It sounds like this relationship has really worn you down, and stripped you of your own identity. You need to think clearly what YOU need from a relationship, and ask yourself if you can get it from this one. Maybe talking to your bf about what you need might help.

If you can't get what you need, then maybe it's best to cut your losses and get 'out there' again.

Dont stay with this one, you will never be free, you will always have to tell him where your going and what your doing, I am in the same boat, but he just doesnt want me to do anything. Be very very careful adn make yourself happy before anyone else. Happiness is the key to a long life.