What if you truly are at the end of your rope?

Alright, I was going to kill myself over a girl a long time ago back when I was 12 because she didn't like me I don't want to get into details because it's truly ****** up. But yeah, what stopped me was how the future will get better(which it did for me ), and the people around me (in my life) will be damaged. You never know who has secret feelings for you, I mean think about it, if you kill yourself they'd be devastated. It's just stupid and pointless to do and your going to end up going to hell anyway so just, don't do it dude.

awesome point metallica guy...

remember, tired man...

"to the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world...."

keep searching and find Mrs. Lucky to be with tired man, because it will happen...just don't end your life over something like this...this is just a life obstacle which helps make you stronger and keeps you going that much harder...

good lucl, reply n let us know how you're doing

I've come to accept that isn't happening. I have had breakups when younger. One big one after 2 years and it hurt. This is different man. Like a marriage. Of course, it's possible I'll met other women but to be honest, I don't want to. Dating and all that was never fun to me other than when in college and partying. I never like the whole dating thing because you had to be on a certain behavior and it was just uncomfortable for me. I honestly don't want to ever go through that again.

• 2 weeks later...

if you are being confined when dating because of "behaviours" and etiquette, chances are you aren't in the right places. Yes proper etiquette is necessary, but if you are a really nice person, you can work on that no problem. I think that you need to try harder and keep getting out and socializing. Even if it is a challenge in the beginning, it will pay off and you will be happy in the end. PLease don't be cowardly and take the easy way out; hang tight and go gettem tiger!!!