Is she always going to think I'm being jealous?

netman

I've posted here before and I've improved my jealous ways tremendously in terms of my relationship with my g/f. She used to always get mad at me for questioning everything she did, which is a characteristic of a jealous and insecure person. I wouldn't say I'm fully cured but I would say that I have control now and don't question her about things like I used to. The problem is that now EVERY question I ask, no matter what it is, she thinks that it's a jealous response to something and she catches an attitude with me and she gets upset. And she doesn't believe me when I'm telling her that I'm not being jealous. And when she tells me things, it feels like she's just waiting for my jealous reaction. I feel like I can't talk to her anymore because she's forever going to think that my comments and questions to things are always going to be of a jealous nature. What can I do to make her stop? I love her so much, but it's bugging me to the point that I'm ready to give her an ultimatum or do something!!! Any ideas on how to approach her about this the right way? Thanks.

maybe you wont like my post but I suggest you just dont ***in care about her shitty behavior. My ex g/f used to be like that ( I mean in your position ) and she ignored me so I was like whats goin' on and she was like nothing. Then I understand that I've been such an dick. Let her realize how much you are a good man, just don't care much about your behavior and chill around.

peace