Don't know what to do, heard from EX

Hi Guys,

It's been awhile. Brief history. Ex broke up with me, tried to work things out, then I broke up with him. He wasn't giving me what I needed. I was happy, happy being single and exploring new options. Now, last night got text message from ex. It's been about two weeks since I heard from him. he says he's been thinking about me.

I don't know what I feel now. Should I respond with a friendly reply? Small talk. Or should I ignore? I know it can never be the same as it was, but I don't know what to do. All this turmoil just came back. I just don't know anymore. Help please.

so u havent replied to ur ex txt msg til now???uhmmm....actually cant really give an concrete advice to u..coz i dnt knw the whole story..but based on ur post...he was the one who broke it off then got back together then there ur turn to call for a break up?? "correct me if am wrong kei?"

well, why are u still bothered in the first place...ur the one who broke up w/him right but of course w/valid reasons i guess...

He wasn't giving me what I needed

what else did he told u aside from that hes thinkin of u???actually thats just normal some guys at some point feel missin out something/someone that they have before..they would only realized that its important unless it was gone...

uhmmm why dont u just ask him first the reason why he texted? if he wanted to get back to u again..well if thats the case thats a whole lot of another turn of events and story aigghhtt???

just keep us updated...

ciao!

When we were trying to work things out, he said he still wasn't sure how he felt about me. That he wanted to take things slowly and see where it went. But, he was doing things like cancelling dates at the last minute or making plans with me then cancelling when a better offer from friends came along. To me that wasn't good enough. I deserve a priority. So I broke it off, and explained why.

Miss Bella,

It sounds like you made the right decision then. He's simply adhering to human nature at this point - we want what we can't have, or that which appears to be rare or in high demand. You gave him a chance. I doubt he's learned much in a few weeks.

Unfortently sense I wish my soon to be ex would give me a chance, I would have to agree with them, it seems you made the right decision. If you go back now I as a guy would probably say he will think he has you no matter what he does, and that will lead to alot more difficulties up the road.

Thanks guys. I didn't reply. You are right. He lets me get so far then tries to suck me back in. NO MORE!!!!! I deserve better. He does not have me, and I way I feel at the moment he will never have me. I will not be anyones doormat. I guess I just needed that little bit of strength only you guys can give me. Thanks.