Threesome, Foursome?

Can anyone share their experiences with a threesome or foursome? How they felt/feel about it? Perhaps even giving the basic general details like whose idea it was, and how many male/female, and if it was with another couple?

I'm bringing this up because I just had a discussion recently with my girlfriend about this and I'd just like to know if any other couple out there has even discussed it. I'm not sure what I'm feeling about it.

By details, I don't mean a play-by-play of everything that happened, but just a summary of who was involved and what kinds of feelings you felt. Even up to the point of swapping partners?

I have known several couples that have tried a threesome. The outcome has always been the same, very bad (hurt feelings, jealousy, rejection, etc). Weigh the positives of the act with what the possible negative outcome, I think you will be able to make the correct choice.

It is kind of like an affair, sooner or later someone is going to get hurt.

I have known several couples that have tried a threesome. The outcome has always been the same, very bad (hurt feelings, jealousy, rejection, etc). Weigh the positives of the act with what the possible negative outcome, I think you will be able to make the correct choice.

It is kind of like an affair, sooner or later someone is going to get hurt.

I agree with this 100%. I have seen too many relationships end over this.

I have never done it myself.

I agree with this 100%. I have seen too many relationships end over this.

I have never done it myself.

Is that you in that picture?

Yes, it's me.

Totally not related to this post, but you look like the girl from Real World on MTV...I can't remember which city, but one like in the last 2-3 years...maybe New Orleans Real World...uncanny! Have to ask...is it you LOL