Good online dating sites?

there is tons of dating websites out there! here's some examples: go to link removed; link removed; link removed; link removed; link removed; link removed; link removed. these are very good examples. if i were you, i'd try all of them! you can also go to the website i go to: link removed and link removed. good luck!

I like lavalife, because you buy credits and can pay for the initial email then its free. Also, I am probably biased for meeting my sweetie on there

However, what site you prefer will depend on your interests, what you are looking for and where you are located. link removed for example is very popular and has many members in some areas - like New York. But up here where I am, Match has slim pickings, and most go to lavalife.

There are sites for all interests too...cyclingsingles, jdate (Jewish dating site), americansingles, Yahoo personals, the Onion personals, and numerous others specific to shared interests/religions/backgrounds.

You may also want to look at sites like eharmony, which match you based on profiles.

I personally would not "date" via stuff like myspace, or hot or not, or any of those - seems to attract a market that is not really my type, but it may be more suited to some others...just not for me!

Many offer free trial memberships too, might be worth looking and trying a few of them!

What you like best depends on your approach, what you are looking for, and how serious you are about it.

There are also tons of specialized online dating sites, so if you want to refine your choices, you might consider one of those. For instance:

link removed is for pet lovers/owners. link removed is for the brainy/nerdy crowd. link removed is for vegetarians.

link removed is for Jewish singles, and link removed is for sleazy encounters....just to name a few.