haunting dreams of ex from long ago...

For the past week or so everytime I fall asleep I seem to have a dream about my ex boyfriend. This wouldn't be strange to me if it was about my most recent ex... he is still on my mind a lot, and I cared more deeply for him than anyone in my life. But the dreams aren't about him. They are about an ex from about 5 years ago. He was my first "adult relationship" if you can even call it that... we were pretty serious and I thought i was in love... but later realized i was not in love just "in infatuation." These dreams though are varied.... one night he will show up and sweep me off my feet, using lines like "i always knew it would all come back to you." etc. And sometimes he has grown into a monster, someone I don't even want to be around. I have not seen him in about 3 years, and honestly haven't really thought about him in a long while. But here he is, in my dreams, not just once but every night. Now I can't get him off my mind. what is he doing? is he with someone? is he happy? does he ever think of me? What do you think these dreams mean for me?

hey. well you know what its not that strange because it happens to us all. i mean it happens ot me, not even my first bf just my first love lol. like we were really close and he moved about 4 yeras ago and ihavent seen him since and the other night i had teh strangest dream. and its been happening often since then. but dreaming about this perosn isnt that odd and i dont think it means anything significant. i mean this person was obviously someone special at one point so its natural to think about them after time. sometimes something in YOUR LIFE that you dont even realize is causing you to reminiss. i wouldnt pay much mind to it. just enjoy the fact that you can think about the person without feeling hurt or angry or excited!

• 2 weeks later...

Honey. i've had dreams from boyfriends from years ago... It's just memories in your brain... that are "cleaning" house so to speak.. nothing too weird about it.

I do still have dreams about my last ex though.. I've read somewhere if someone sleeps at your house (he did) that his spirit stays there somehow.. and you will dream of him.