Has anyone ever tryed these?

I read in a recent magazine about the Alkaline diet, Has anyone ever tryed this diet? Just wondering.. Also Ive been considering getting a chemical peel.. I had no idea that it was considered plastic surgry intill i looked it up online... I want the one's that are done at spa's.. Know what Im talking about?

Alkaline? Isnt that the metal used with things like batteries?

Or is it Alki salts??

I wish I could help you with this.. Im not very experienced in it.

I found the best diet out there is what I learnt through weight watches. Sugar and saturated fat minimized and water and vegetables increased.

The alkaline diet consisits of like using sea salt instead of table salt, coconut, sprouts.. Its about ph levels.. acid neutilizing foods that help you loose weight. It says its healthy and it looks healthy because the only thing your really changing is like eating no sweets, and drinking alkaline water daily along with other changes in the salt thing and eating more of other things. I just wondered if anyone tryed them

It's very simple to lose weight.

I take it you have never been overweight? (nor have I for that matter, but have several friends and family members who have struggled with a weight problem.)

The concept is very simple. Applying it and sticking to it is a very different and difficult thing altogether.