I've got a problem, can anyone help?

I need help with a problem, a while ago I was fooling around with this guy, but we never had sex, and it was manly a 'just for fun', 'friends with benifites', type of thing. Anyways, I noticed that he wouold go around and tell people a bunch of crap, to make him look cooler or what ever. So I told him that we should stop, he got mad, we didn't talk for a month or so. Well last night he was talking to me and he asked if we were ok now. I said yes, we talked for a while and he asked me if I wanted to go over to his place, and obveiously fool around. I told him that I wasn't into that crap anymore, and that I wanted to actual look for a relationship, something real. Then he asked if I wanted a relationship with him. I never really answered him and told him that theres some stuff that I needed to sort out before even thinking of that. He said he is a very intimate person, that's exactly what he said, now I don't know if he thinking that if we started dating then, we could start fooling around again. I told him that I'm not going to start dating him, and then jump into where we were before. He said understands and that he like to cuddle, kiss , and all that stuff. I don't know what to do. I need some advice, should I go out with him and see what happens, or should I just tell him no and don't bother with that mess? All advice would be greatly appericiated, Thanx.

-Daisy-

Has it ever hurt anyone just to go on a date?. I don't think so. So why don't you give it a go' and see how it works out with just the two of you on a fancy reastaurant (he's paying right!..) And try not to end up in bed doin' the horizontral polka dance! If he turns out to be somethin out of your expectations, you just act out of the outcome of your date!. easy as that!

Good luck!