meeting offline

i'm 17 years old and i'll be turning 18 on August 29th, which is a monday. my boyfriend is 20. Well my boyfriend and i are going to be seeing each other in person for the second time, but this time we will be staying in hotels and exploring the big cities around here. But i think it would be more conveinent for him to come when the weekend begins on the 27th, so my question is do you think it would be okay to be with each other for the last couple of days i'm 17? it cant' hurt anything right? since i'm turning 18 on monday?

I assume you are really asking about sex. There are laws against adults having sex with minors, and depending on the state you are in, you may or may not be below the age of consent. If you are not below that age, there is nothing illegal about you having sex now. If the age is 18, then you will be breaking the law and exposing him to some risk. If the age is above 18, then your birthday changes nothing. I don't know of any state that has an age above 18.

The risk is probably pretty minimal. If neither you, your parents or he complain about it, then there is little chance of their being a punishment for breaking this law.

If you are not talking about having sex, then what is the issue. You can talk to him. I don't know of any laws saying you and him cannot have dinner together, cannot be tourists together, and cannot even sleep in the same room together. Such laws might exist, but I don't think they do and if they do, they are rarely enforced.