Ex won't stay away

My ex and I broke up a very long time ago, I have dated a few girls since then but the situation with her never seems to end.

We broke up in college several times. She would break up with me because I was upset she wanted to spend time with her ex, who said he was still in love with her. I would break up with her because I would catch her in lies a lot. I finally broke it off for good because she cheated and made up my mind that it was over.

She immediately said that she wanted to be friends, after she had lied and cheated for weeks on end. I wasn't mean to her, I just said I needed to say goodbye. She wouldn't have it, she asked me to go out sometime that week (in front of her new boyfriend). I didn't answer I just said goodbye.

To this day it seems she keeps tabs on me. She buddied up to my friends who she didn't want to hang out with before. I talked to her once a long time ago and she knew a lot of details about my personal life. It pisses me off that when were dating she was more preoccupied with her ex. Now that we are done she won't just let me go.

I just don't understand why she is this way. I want to move on, but it is hard because I lost my friends over this. I want her to understand that it is done, I don't want to have anything to do with her or her friends. I think it is rude for her or her friends to ask why I won't spend time with them anymore. As if I am the one in the wrong. She cheated not me. I think it's crappy of my friends for not supporting me breaking it off with her.

How can I get this to end.

sounds like this girl likes to back track (interested in past lovers, once theyre out of the picture, its happened twice already). shes never satisfied with what she has, she wants what she knows she cant have. its sketchy & extremely annoying to have an ex snoop through your stuff; ive had it done to me quite a few times. tell her off man, thats the end of it. she seems to be quite intrigued with what she doesnt know, it is an obsession. maybe you should call her out in a very mean stern way; "what the ____ else do you wanna know?!?! ill tell you now so you can get the heck out of my life already! MOVE ON ALREADY!! youre damn annoying & your obsessions are creepy, get a life of your own & stay the hell away from mine!"

...thats how i handled it in my past experience. i also warned one of them big time that if he didnt stop he was going to end up in the hospital. im not sure how that will go over with you though, so i dont suggest it really, but hey, it worked for me.

-DG724