im not a mean person.....dont get me wrong. my heart was torn out....stomped on...and kicked. all buy the girl i though was "the one".

i dont wish hurt or bad thing to happen to her. she walked away without an ounce of remorse.

my mother once said " the sweetest revenge is to not let them have the satisfaction....and just move on".

do you believe this to be true? do you believe that is considered revenge?

i mean i had no choice to cut ties with her....she was decieving me and lying to me. what are other types of revenge? im not talking about keying cars or anything silly like that. would she even feel anything after i cut the ties and move on? she seemed to want it that way.

just looking for some feedback. thanks

I just say that if she was a mean person or something where she completely decieved you just for a good kick I say you just ignore her. If she is one who is getting happiness out of you getting mad I say you act really friendly around her and she'll really flip. Just do reverse psychiology. I understand if you had a crush on her a long time that it would be very very hard. I hope u pull through, I know it is easier to say this and everyone does say this but just try to pull yourself together and move on and go to someone else. Hope I helped ur problem.

The sweetest revenge is moving on with your life successfully and not looking back---showing that you can move on without her.

Do well in school and/or your job. Live passionately. Look good.

It's always nice if your ex can see your efforts, but even if she doesn't---you'll know it in your own mind that youre doing good.

Don't worry Karma will take care of your ex for you! I had an ex that treated me bad, ripped $200 out of my family (for the prom) and she didn't even go with me, kept the dress, the shoes everything! Well that was a year ago, when I was a senior and she was a Junior. Well when it was her time for her senior prom the exact same thing she did to me, happened to her! So Take trust in Karma.