help! my best friend wants to have sex with me

hi

i'm very embarrassed on what's happened, i'm straight with a girlfriend i love

my best friend (he is like a brother from childhood) is going to work in australia

yesterday he asked he wants to have sex with me before he leave ( 31 august),he admitted he like me and this is secret fantasy

i was more than surprised,i don't know what to do

i don't want to lose his friendship

well if you don't want to then say no. just tell him that his fantasy has kinda freaked you and you're not into that. if he knows that you have a gf then he shouldn't have made the comment in the first place. if you don't want to crush him then let him down softly by saying that you and him have been friends for quite some time and you don't want to hurt him but you don't want to have sex with him. i guess that's the best way to go.

btw, i live in australia and if he's looking for a guy i know a lot of gay guys. where in australia is he moving? as in state.

good luck

Sappho...

i'm agree on what u said

but it's hard to say him no,actually he's someone i love

he never asked anything to me still now, and everytime i needed help he was always ready to help me

Well there is a difference between helping a friend out with regular favours like helping them move, or get over a girl/guy....but it is another thing altogether to have sex with them just because they have a fantasy of it.

You said you are straight, but your response almost seems like you may be interested in this. If you are...well, you have some soul searching to do. But not while you are in a relationship already!

But you have a girlfriend, and I would of course NEVER advocate cheating.

I say like the other posters you say you are very flattered, and appreciate he trusted you enough to tell you, but that you are not interested, and that you have a girlfriend whom you love and would never want to hurt/cheat on.

3colornick,

It sounds to me like you're a little bi-curious else you'd just tell him you love him like a brother but don't want to have sex because you're both straight and have a girlfriend that you don't want to cheat on. Are you really entertaining this thought?

I think it's not cool of him to ask you. He should know you have a girlfriend. Why on earth would he try to get in between that? He's supposed to be a good friend.

If you don't want to, and unless your girlfriend likes that kind of thing, then you shouldn't do it. It shouldn't be news to him that you have a girlfriend. He should respect that. Hopefully you will too.