You could say i'm shy i'm dating this guy well we've kissed quite alot of times and i've kissed alot of guys but we havent made out he wants to and i do to but i'm scared! i mean i'm never frenched kissed a guy and i'm mess up...or just be plain bad! some of my friends say "go for it! hes never done it either you have nothing to lose!" and some say "well mabye you should wait get more confident" but they shouldnt be talking! most of my friends havent done it either (i'm not a loser i swear to god if i was i woulda said) i dont know what to do! should i kiss him or should i wait?! and what if i do mess up then what

xoxNoName*

Well, don't let anyone else pressure you. Your friends might be saying that you should and you have to but it's totally up to you and if you do what your friends tell you to all the time then your never going to take your own risks or make decisions for your self. Just do what you want to do - no one else can decide for you. Also I've been in this situation very recently and I decided to do what my friends told me and it was the worst decision I've made all year because I discovered later that the guy was a total jerk.

Make sure you trust him because if you trust him and he trusts you and you do mess up then he shouldn't be too bothered.

If you do decide to kiss him/make out just go with the flow! It'll come naturally I promise!

If you are not comfortable then don't do it!! You are awfully young and have plenty of time to make out with boys, there's no rush!! Don't let your "friends" or guys pressure you into doing something you are not ready for. Not wanting to make out or not having made out yet does not make anyone a loser. Take things slow and they will progress naturally.

We've all been there in the past. Years later you can look back at yourself and laugh.

Don't worry about the french kissing it comes naturally when the times right. You start off with normal kissing and it just progresses to the tip of your tongue brushing against his/her lips, like teasing. Then as you get more confident you go a little bit further in.

The worst put off is when someone thrusts their tongue down your throat. If that happens and you don't like it, tell them so. If you can't get away from them to do that, BITE IT!

There'll be worse things for you to think about in the future! Especially embarrasing ones!

**** Just remember that some people tell their friends, 'how far they got!' Make sure you tell your guy it's your private business because it's your reputation that's going to be torn to shreds not his! ****

Good luck.