My heart hurts.. How do I make it stop

I don't even know how to start this. I feel so stupid for being hurt by this and feel even worse for not trusting my girlfriend completely but how can I when she wants to kiss another person.

Well here is how it started. This summer she joined a womens softball team. She met Meghan( who is great at softball and is known for it in our town) and they became friends. Well as they got closer and closer ( and as my girl started talking more and more about her) I got worried, but never showed it. I had a feeling that my girl was starting to like Meghan as she had started out liking me. We started out as friend and got close like meghan and yeah.

Come to find out recently, My girl does like her... or atleast would kiss her and even had a chance to but didn't. Now that should satisfy me right? I'm not. I still get this ugly feeling in my stomache whenever Meghan is brought up and that is often. Everytime she is I just get this feeling that I am not good enough and that I just don't compare to Meghan, that she has something I don't and I never will. I hate it.

My girls father doesn't want her hanging out with Meghan and she doesn't really want to give meghan up. I don't want to be a punk and tell her that I agree with her dad just because I don't like Meghan, though I haven't met her which could also be a problem.

I just want to know if I should be really worried, or if I should just meet Meghan and get over it. I don't want to loose my girlfriend, but if something should happen I won't be able to forgive or forget. I need help here, this is eating me up inside....

Are you her 1st relationship?

I do agree that she does sound interested in Meghan, however, it may only be a crush! It sounds like she's really good at softball and your girlfriend has put her up on a pedestal. The kissing part could be a fantasy! Do you watch her softball matches?

Do you know if Meghan is interested in her? Has she got a girlfriend? If she has got a girlfriend, try and talk to her and see what she thinks about the situation.

Whatever you do, DON'T say she can't see her, because she'll only be stubborn and do it more!

Do you show her you love her by doing romantic gestures? Buy her a red rose, take her out for a quiet meal, etc.

Good luck and take care.

Actually she is MY first relationship. I am not able to go and watch her play on this team but I have watched her play. My girlfriend is quite good.

As far as Meghan she is talking to a guy, yet wanted to kiss my girlfriend, but I don't know now. Today I did meet Meghan and it was cool. I played " nice" as I call it, I wasn't rude and didn't like crowd my girlfriend, but was still there.

My girlfriend and I had a long talk about this and at the end of the discussion I realized that I have nothing to worry about. Though I know she wants to but now I know that nothing will really happen. I didn't tell my girlfriend to not hang out with Meghan... I knew that wouldn't be best for her. I am comfortable with it, though jealousy is still there but it is a tiny tiny itsy bitsy monster. Not really noticeable.... Thank you Tigris for replying to my post.