step mom thinks im fat

i know im too fat, the problem is not that i want to be skinny its that im ok with it and my step mom isnt... im not really that fat i mean i have some fat on me but im not overweight or n e thing i only weigh 125 and im 5'3 but thats besides the point... she wont stop telling me i need to lose wieght she wont even do it in front of my dad because she knows he will get mad at her for saying somethng like that. i dont know what she thinks she is doing by always saying im fat... its like she wants me to go anorexic... i wont to tell her off so bad because she is fater than me but i never get the guts to do it... i just wanted to say... she is a total b***h

~*~hopeless~*~

What she's doing is verbal abuse and it's obviously hurting you. You need to tell her that you don't appreciate what she's doing and make the point that she isn't tiny herself. Tell her that it's your business, and not hers, what you weigh. Make her see that you're fine with it, so there isn't any problem. If she persists, you might think of telling your dad. He could probably get her to stop, and she needs to know that you aren't going to take her crap lying down!

First of all you are not fat. Second I would let her know that "this is the last time you listen to her verbal abuse." You do not have to tell her off to tell her you wont take it. Just "that it stops here, and now". She will find more respect for stopping if you approach it right. And yes i agree that telling you're dad and/or asking for his assistance is a great idea.

hehehehe lets just say shed better be happy not to be my step mom.

Right newayz just be breif with her and make the point of ur not gonna take her crap..if it persists talk to yur dad and if he wont do nething then all i can say is escape to a friends house for a while every now and then to get away from her.

(just dont be overlly rebellious cuz it doesnt tend to work..keep respect.)