Umm...it's a little too early....marriage?

Okay...so here's the scoop... I've been with my ude for a considerable amount of time...but we're still in High School. I;m off on vacation with family, and when we talk, he always says something like..."I'm gonna buy you something so beautiful...it'll show you just how I feel... man,I hope it fits you right!" Stuff like that...then, a few nights ago, he asked me what I would want my dream wedding to be, and when I told him, he said, "Yeah...I think we can do that." I love him with every fiber of my heart, but I'm a junior in High School. And one thing you have to undrstand about "Marc" is that he is very sensitive... he takes things very personally, and I don't want tohurt him...but if he keeps making suggestions that have marriage-based innundo, I'll have to tell him it's too soon... but I don't want him to think I don't love him, and I know that's what he'll think. Any suggestions? Thanks...

Just try to explain to him that as much as you love him, your both just far too young to be thinking about getting married, and that it's unnecessary at this point in both of your lives. Unless he asks you outright, just drop hints that you feel too young for anything like that. He may not actually be serious about marrying you soon, anyway, people often fantasise about about getting married to the person they love, even though they're not really intending to do it soon, he might just be playing around with the idea, kind of "I think I'd like to marry you some day in the future", and if that kind of statement doesn't freak you out, then there might not be any problem

If you both love each other the way that you say you do, he'll repect you and all of your decisions. If you aren't ready he should be willing to repect that choice, and do whatever to make you feel comfortable and then some day you'll be ready. Honesty is truly what you need to keep in mind. Don't lead him on into thinking that you're ready for such a jump in your relationship. -Good luck!

-then you seduce me with your plastic eyes, yeah your lips and your ponytails-