i really like this guy, but I don't know if he likes me. I want to tell him, but I don't want to come out and ask him and have him not have the same feelings and me feel like a complete idiot. any advice on how to ease into that sort of thing or how I can tell if he likes me. any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanx

well, i think guys take hints pretty easily...(sometimes when there isnt even a hint to take) so just showing him a little XTRA attention should let him know you like him more than just a little. But considering you already mentioned you hang around alot of guys, you may have to put in a little more effort than usual...just so he knows you arent just trying to "befriend" him...and that you want more than that. Suggestions? ask him to do something with you that will allow you to spend one-on-one time together...a movie? a sports game? something you both enjoy. Then if things go well, be sure to let him know you had a great time, maybe even mention something about how you loved his sense of humor, or his eyes or...whatever....(as long as you get the same vibes....like he enjoyed the time just as much as you did....) who knows, just go for it!

well i would as you say not approach him and say hi I like you. This tends to freak out some guys, but not all. So maybe at first just talk to him, get to know him and ease your way into it by doing a little flirting. If after sometime he does not just ask you, go ahead and ask him to do something with you.

Well daisy there is only one solution here...

You already know what Im going to say hehe, you must tell him how you feel, but first check out if you notice some signs; eye contact, smiles, the kindness. Life is all about up and down so you must tell him before its too late.

peace