Not sure what to do

Recently I met my friend's brother and got a crush on him after talking to him for awhile. He's nice, funny, sweet, and despite what my friends say I think he's cute. Just an all around good guy. He lives pretty far away so I don't get to see him very often. He came to visit the other day and I was really excited! He and my friends and I hung out and he talked to all of them a lot except me. He seemed really annoyed by me and I tried to hint that I sorta liked him, but he didn't seemed real interested in talking to me at all. I just feel really embarrassed now as well as confused about what to do. His sister is more or less trying to help me out and include me in her and his plans, but it's really awkward. My other friend says that it's really too soon to tell and that there's a chance that he might like me, but I think I might give up and not worry about the crush. What should I do???

I've heard this 3 times this week with my close friends. It seems guys are jerks whenever you start to get a crush on them. Maybe it's the vibes you give off or something... whatever it is it seems to drive them away. I suggest not thinking about it when you're around him and not so much play hard to get as not play anything at all. Just relax and treat him like a friend and not a crush. This seems to work for my friends.

Hope this helps.

If he ignored you that means he suspect that you may be interested. I did this alot lol, you play the independent guy. He's being a dick or just rude or he doesn't even talked to you ? Im just telling you, be cool all things will be chilled. Don't care too much !!!

peace