I'm in a predicament

I'm in the middle of a big problem for me...

The other night me and my girlfriend had a little deal, she was pissed off because of her friends and I thought she was mad at me so I e-mailed her (because she was at a movie) and asked her what was up...

Anyways, we talked later that night... All good...

Then I was thinking about all of the issues we had between eachother so early in the morning I sent her an e-mail explaining some of the things that were going on in my mind between us...

She took it all as critisizm and told me all I did was piss her off and put her down... So I tried to tell her that I brought all those issues into the open because they are what I think, and it is to her advantage to correct me on them, because it would help me understand her better...

She doesn't share her feelings with me or anyone... She will NOT even try to take an interest in my hobbies... She's now telling me something is bothering her but it has nothing to do with me so she isn't going to tell me because I dont need to get involved...

and i'm at my wits end with her I dont know what to do... I just want to scream in her face and just say WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU... I JUST WANT TO TALK AND YOU TAKE EVERTHING AS A ****ING ATTACK. She is (to me) being immature... I just want to talk to her about things and straighten them out... Now I cant even get a hold of her...

I love my girlfriend we've been dating for 3 months, but she wont open up to me and it frustrates me to h***. The one time I open up to her she get angry and yells at me and ignores me... Argh! HELP! I dont know what to do, i'm fuming just sitting here...

This would be a problem if you were in a long-term relationship, but sometimes this behavior is typical starting off, as in your case.

She's probably not 100% comfortable with you yet, and in time, will open up if you let her know that you are there to listen.

Make sure that you keep your pride, and dignity, and not let her walk all over you in the process. Just be there for her, let her know you'll listen when she wants to talk, but don't pester her about it, the more you push, the more she'll pull away.

Just ease off, let her know you're there, and then leave it at that.

You know, I went through similar stuff with my girlfriend. She'd say something is bothering her...but wouldn't tell me.

The only thing u can really do is sit down and talk to her.. with girls like your girlfriend...while you're talking, always keep a smile on your face.

And just say 'If you ever have something on your mind u wanna talk about, I'll be here for you'...

The rest is up to how patient you want to be. If she doesn't tell u stuff, just ignore it and give her more space. Itz hard and may seem unfair,

but itz the easiest way to get over it if u guys wanna stay together

Thanks

lol she pulled another thing... She goes "you've changed so much in the past few days" so I asked her about it - obviously...

And she says, things change... It's not good or bad, but things change... i dont know how you've changed...

lol argh she can drive me nuts.