my gf dumped me for another guy

well three days ago my gf dumped me and then about an hour later i saw her all over this other guy and i got so pissed. i have been trying to get her back but she won't take me and now she wants to get together but i was all like "f$@% off bi@ch" because i couldn't trust her because she has done this twice and i don't want to take her sh@t anymore. But i really want her back.

Welcome to enotalone.com!

Well, wow you are in the exact similar situation as my friend...it's scary it's like you could be him. Dude...wow...

Anyway...hmm...i think this time you should set boundaries...that will help you out. Tell her that she cannot keep doing this to you b/c it makes you feel not appreciated and that you are not good enough for her. I think it's a good boundary...b/c you have to protect yourself and your heart.

If you want to give it a try...go ahead. but if she does it a third time...i think it may be time to say goodbye.

Good luck!

take care

Honestly I'd just cut your losses, repair your heart, and look to move on to someone who'll respect you more. It just seems that she's doing this to confirm to herself she's important, it seems like a control issue for her. I wouldn't try and figure out why she does what she does, just get away from her for now, clear your head, and move on. You'll be fine in time, believe me...time really does heal.

I don't mean to be a dick or anything and normally i'm more supportive but dude, you don't need that in your life. There are better people out there. Just give it time and whatever you feel for her will fade. Just make yourself hate her for what she did and it will help. But later, you can get to be her friend again. But trust me, life is too short to be worrying about what some girl is doing all the time and if she's done it twice, she'll do it again. g'luck and you'll see it all works out in the end. Just follow your intuition and don't get sucked into the sweet talks or innocent looks, it's mostly a front.

well, if u two would get back together, i would wach out carefully how your relationship evoluates.If a woman "may" go with another man from her bf (even once), she probably thinks like, i could do it then, so why can't i do it now? Well maybe this is not the correct way to explain myself, but i mean that you'll have to make yourself clear to your gf what's ok for you and what not. And if you ever suspects something u HAVE THE RIGHT to get an explenation for it.

well, that's what i think... dontknow if other r agree with it, so take it for what it's worth

W.

You are so right man, that's what I called BE A MAN !

She ***ed you up? She's lyin to you, let her cry a little more then when you think she has suffer enough take her back or not. As you wish man!

Life is cruel, girls as well

peace out

Jeff l. Spiegel