How do i do it?

well to be honest.. we really dont have anything in common. When we're with other people, we just talk about random stuff, but when its just us two, its quiet. Cuz i like him and everything and i want to invite him over, but im scared that we wont have anything to talk about and it'll be so akward.

What is he interested in? Ask him about his work/school/favorite sport/hobby's/fav music etc. Or you can ask him what he has done that day or the past week or what he is going to do this summer.

Anything will do:

* What classes does he take?

* Talk about ppl you both know (teachers, friends, whatever)

* Anything you saw on tv / read in a magazine recently

* What kind off music does he like?

* Movies that are playing in theaters at the moment (Have you already seen -blank- ? I went last week it was awesome!)

* CD's you or he recently bought

* Ask him about the sports he likes (So you play -blank-? How long have you been playing -blank-?)

* Clubs he's in (I heard you joined the -blank-club, is that true? That's pretty interesting! What do you guys do there?)

* Vacation/Trips (so you went to -blank- huh? I've always wanted to go there, what was it like?)

Just show interest and ask him lots of stuff and he'll do the talking (most guys love to talk about themselves!)

It's even better if you guys can find something you have in common, maybe you share a favorite movie or a band or have both been on a vacation to the same place. There's al;ways something two ppl have in common (even if it's just friends or the same school!)

Hi,

Okay well i have another question to ask you guys.

Okay well ive been bestfriends with this girl for about 5 years now. Guys think shes "hotter" than me and i didnt really care before. But now she gets all the guys and i kinda of feel left out. All the guys that we're friends with like her. Even the guy that I like likes her. it kind of pisses me off because im the jealousy type. And i cant really tell her how i feel.

You know how guys say that they like blondes? Well shes a blonde and shes pretty. I have black hair and i have tanned skin. my one boyfriend that i was going out with, liked her. Like wtf? all the guys that i like. like her! Errr, what should i do??

I have a friend like that too. Blue eyes, blonde hair, skinny, very outgoing and she attracts a lot of guys! But some guys don't go for that type at all, they want someone either more real, more down to earth, more edgy/tough or more whatever.

Also guys might be attracted to her physically but that doesn't mean they see her as girlfriend material. (Because if they date a girl like that they know they'll have to share her with other guys )

Just don't think about it too much..... I'm sure you have qualities that she doesn't have and soon there will be a guy who notice that!

i would not worry about it you sound tlike a real beauty, some guys like girls with blone hair and blue eyes, but me and all my mates tend to find them, well too blonde (stupid) beside we all like girls with dark hair, dark eyes. your tanned skin will also be a bonus for you when it comes to attracting guys. but honeslty every guy likes smoething diffrent. and your friend is not likely to want to go out with all these guys if she knows that she is 'real pretty'. as soon as the guys see that they are going no where they will change direction and maybe come looking for you. your not second best your just more subtle.

you sound great dont worry about it, and if a guy cant see your beauty then is he really worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

I use to be that same way, were my best friend got all the guys. What I did was I hung out with her less and just hung out with the guys, I still talked to her a lot, but spend most of my time with the guys. I would talk to them, act like I didnt care that they didnt like me, and act like I just wanted to be friends. I would ask them questions of what they wanted in a girl, and asked what should her personality be like. Then, after I compaired all of my answers I worked on being that. So now I am very outgoing, I dont flirt with every guy. I dont go out with a guy, break up in 3 weeks and then the next day have another boyfriend. I play sports with the guys, and I dont put a lot of make up on, just anough to bring out my eye color. And in class I acctualy perticipate, I dont mess with my hair and stuff intil I am done with my work, and I do my work fast to show I am smart. Plus I dont talk bad about anyone. Now, I am a girl who have lots of guys likin her

• 1 month later...

*deep breaths* Are you sure you want to take it further?

Have you considered the possibilities of STI/Ds?

Are you prepared to be a mother? because no precaution is 100% guaranteed, and no doubt 'oral/handjobs' will become old and you'll want to try new things.

Are you mature enough for the emotional baggage that comes with sexual activities?

One Word - Reconsider.

Hi,

Okay well i have another question to ask you guys.

Okay well ive been bestfriends with this girl for about 5 years now. Guys think shes "hotter" than me and i didnt really care before. But now she gets all the guys and i kinda of feel left out. All the guys that we're friends with like her. Even the guy that I like likes her. it kind of pisses me off because im the jealousy type. And i cant really tell her how i feel.

You know how guys say that they like blondes? Well shes a blonde and shes pretty. I have black hair and i have tanned skin. my one boyfriend that i was going out with, liked her. Like *beep*? all the guys that i like. like her! Errr, what should i do??

Dont mind that you will experience that many times in your life.My best friend would always get girls and attention from them because he looks really attractive to them i guess.A lot of us experience that in our lives.O and btw all guys are not attracted to blondes.I personally dont mind what hair color they are but i am attracted to like brunetes or girls with dark hair.And my best friend did like girls who were brunette and the girl he dated before he left had black hair.I agree with what darkblue says too.Reconsider if you feel your not ready or mature enough.Just to say my friends mom had him when she was 14 and her life is a mess now just for an example if u go that far.