I don't know if i should get help

I didn't feel right so i went online and took several questioner things and found out that i am severely depressed and i have some type of Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). What i don't get is should i go to a doctor? I think it would be kinda stupid for me to go because i don't think i am worth the while of the doctor...plus it would cost money. Why should i unnecessarily spend money on myself if i can live the way i am now?

Hello Birdman,

Thank you for your message on eNotalone.com. I am sorry to hear that you are in such a depression. I understand that you took some on-line tests and that you think you have OCD.

The question here is: "Are you able to cope? Are you able to get through your depression and get it over with in time all by yourself?". You said that you live the way you are now. Are you sure? You started with: "I didn't feel right".

Mental and physical health is VERY important in anyone's life, thereforeeeeee I would suggest that you see a doctor and 'waste' that money. You might want to be sure what's going on. May be he will have some good advice for you or point you in the right direction.

I hope that this helped you and I wish you good luck.

~ SwingFox ~