Wondering what could have been

2 month ago i took an airplane and sat near this girl who at first sight i found very cute. So we started talking and the more we talked the more i found myself attracted to her, it was the first time i felt that much chimestry. From the beginning to the end of the flight we talked, the 2 hour ride went by so fast.

Then when we got off the plane, it took me some time because i had to pick up my bag, so she got off maybe 1 min before me but she was waiting for me, she told me it was very nice meeting me and that she hope she could catch me on a other flight sometime. So we walked together inside the airport where i had to take a other flight and then we parted ways because one of her friends she was visiting was picking her up

i didn't had the guts to ask her for her # and since then i'm always thinking about her

Now i would really like to meet her again but i dont know what to do,

I know alot of thing that could help me find her like the town where she live who is only 1hr30 from my town , the street where she lives, i also know were and what she is studying and in witch year she is., i even know when it her birthday but there a big thing i forgot to ask her its her name, the discussion was going so well i didn't even think about presenting myself and asking her for her name.

I think the best way to meet her again would be to go to this popular night club in her town and hope i see her sometime, or maybe try to find her trough the university she goes to

So i would really like to meet her again, because i never had those kind of feeling before i cant even believe i feel like that after only a 2hr conversation.

The thing is i'm not sure she felt the same way as i did and i dont even know if she as a boyfriend. So i dont know what to do , and i dont wanna look like a psycho or a stalker.

Any advice?

Make sure this doesn't happen again. I've been in similar situations and have regretted not doing anything. It's hard the first time, but trust me it gets a lot easier the second and even more the third. That, and you won't kick yourself in the head wondering "what if this and that happened"

• 2 weeks later...

Not much you can do?? Heck man, you know what street she lives on and how to get there, which is only an hour and a half. If you really want to see her again I would go door to door describe the person you are looking for and I would say you have a 98% chance of a neighbor recognizing her. You may seem a bit embarrased to be doing such a thing, but that is a bullet you are going to have to bite.

Not much you can do?? Heck man, you know what street she lives on and how to get there, which is only an hour and a half. If you really want to see her again I would go door to door describe the person you are looking for and I would say you have a 98% chance of a neighbor recognizing her. You may seem a bit embarrased to be doing such a thing, but that is a bullet you are going to have to bite.

funny you should suggest something like thatm there's this girl in my apartment building, I even know what floor she lives on and such. We were very attracted to each other, and I'm always wondering what could've been, however, I don't know if I could do the door to door thing lol...sorry maynard didn't mean to hijack the thread...we're just in somewhat similar situations.