i want to kill my self!!

i want to kill my self!! but one of my friends says i shouldn't and she keeps tryin to get me to not kill my self...i hate my stupid fuked up life...i am way to friget i am to scared to hold my own g/f's hand my friends has to tell me to go over to her then my g/f knows that my friend wants me to so she puts out her hand...but i hate my life i need to go to a insane place for insane ppl...plzz help me!!

killing urself is stupid. it doesn't prove anything. it's only for the weak. there are people out there with a lot worse life than you. trust me. plus killing urself is a sin. trust me, i've thought about killing myself before but i refrained from it because life will always get better and everything works out in the end. u just have to believe. so, don't be stupid!

word up buddy... what's that all about? Why you want to kill yourself gimme real reason... You think I don't screw my life as well??? But its all on expercience. Im 20 now and man Ive been thru shit: girls,dope,police.

the things that matter is what you want to do with your life... I've been thru an psychiatric hospital when I was 14 so the only thing I can say its that you can relax and have good time after...

feel free to whisper me

which means pm

peace out

Jeff l. Spiegel

I feel the same way about my life. everything i tried to do or do do gets ***ed up. so why try? because you have to believe in urself no matter how hard it gets. u said u have a g/f right? and do u really like her? if so then you better change ur outlook on life because no one wants to be with someone who is going to bring them down in the dumps. Things take time, You're life will get better. Maybe you're going about things the wrong way. Remember, if all else fails, turn to God. Some peeps say that God is for the weak, but that's not true. Because everyone needs to believe in something, God, that is the perfect belief to fulfill your heart and make things better. Once you believe in something, then everything falls in place. I speak from experience.

Im not the most religious, i don't go to church, i read the bible every once in a while, i pray every once in a while, but i do believe and that's all you need. Faith the size of a mustard seed. You'll see, just believe!!!!

People who don,t have motivation see suicide as their goal its easy as that you can read books on this it will all said what im sayin. The problem is that some peeps do care about yourself so why dont you just cut it off now about all that suicidal shizzy. Stop bein' an excentric person and live as well. Life is shitty but you need to live to see what happen in great times.

peace out

Jeff l. Spiegel

Trust me, my life is *beep*ed up too. I have cancer - I don't even have a choice about how long I'll live. If I had a choice I wouldn't be wasting it by killing myself. I've been where you are but you carry on. I mean think about it. No matter how shitty life is, at least there's tomorrow. If you are really serious about killing yourself, take a who give a shit attitude to life. Do what you want, when you want it and not care. Live for the moment. No one or nothing is worth grief as, if they loved you, they wouldn't make you cry.

Yes life can get really hard to deal with at times and the easiest way to escape ones problems is to die. I don't mean to offend but killing yourself is very stupid. You have a g/f and friends that are there for you to help you out. You may view yourself as leading a horrid life but we are our own worst critic. The people around you your girl and friends are with you because they see wonderful qualities in you. Don't hurt yourself anymore by selling yourself short.

Please promise that you will try harder.

I just had a friend die because he killed himself. Everyone loves and misses him, but we are all so angry with him because he was completely selfish. He's not the one who suffered... we did... he's not the one who had to clean up the mess, he left behind two young kids and hundreds of friends and family who cared deeply about him. All I can say is think about the people that you will hurt and those will have to suffer because of your selfishness. Just because you can't deal with something, doesn't give you the authority to take your own life when it's not your time.

O.k. I used to think about it too. Would I have done it? Nope. Think about the reprecussions at the very least. The attempts don't always work out. If you choose pills, you could end up being left brain dead or awake enough to know what is going on and unable to do anything about it. If you chose a gun, same thing. If you chose running off the road in a vehicle, same thing.

Life is low sometimes LOWEST of the low. Thank God that at my last thought of suicide I didn't do it. Reason, I was actually expectant with my first child. Now, life looks a whole heck of a lot better. I also have an overwhelming faith in God handling things better than I do. No advice beyond anything I just said.

P.S. I've been formally trained in psychology.