A girl i liked forever has replied to my email....

Well this could get long but i will tell the story as best as i can....

I have gone to school with this girl from K-12 and some of university.. although we where never totally close i would never consider us enemies or feel we have never called each other losers etc....

Anyways i have serisouly had a crush on this girl since grade 7 and in grade 9 i know for a fact that she liked me and she was gonna ask me out but stuff happened and it never really materilized. When High School came everybdoy from our k - 9 school started hanging out with different groups and we really lost touch with one another after that.

Anyways a few years back i had her on my icq list and one night that i was drunk i told her how much i liked her , she used one of them blushing things from icq (ha i was so embrassed the next morning lol). Anyways a few days after that i get someone trying to add me to their list it ended up being one of her friends from work, she just asked me some radnom stuff **at this time i did have a gf which made me feel even more embrassed that i said it to her in the first place** and the person who added me on her list who knew i had gf asked me if i would ever cheat on my gf and all that kind of stuff **of course i said no i would never cheat on her blah blah blah** and from there i think we kind of lost touch again (maybe by me telling her how much i liked her, she thought i wanted to maybe go on a date i still feel bad now about that mabye i lead her on when i was drunk)

So anyways last year i emailed her really just to see what she was upto and how she was doing, i got a reply from her telling me how she was and all that stuff and she asked me how she was doing. Me being the idoit forgot to reply to her email(cause i dont use my yahoo account much). So anyways about a week ago i go into my yahoo account ot see if there is a email from a soccer friend when i see her reply in my box, it struck me i haven't emailed her back its been over a year im a idoit. So i emailed her back saying i was sorry for what had happened and i answered her general questions that was on the first email and followed up with some of my own questions on the new email for her. She emailed me back tonight and told me again how she was and what she's upto .. she also asks me a question in the email.

So now im at the point where i know she wants me to email her back because she has asked me another question, also she must have wanted to talk to me in the first place or she would have never answered my first email. I mean the city i live in is not that big, but i haven't bumped into her around town in a long time so she could kept "avoiding" me in a sense...

This is where i need help should i just reply back to her email and tell her how my summer and my job sitution is going(she asked me this in the replied email i got tonight) or should i further this email by maybe asking her if she would like to go out for a dinner or a movie sometime kind of thing, i just gout out a long realtionship and ahahaha not use to the dating scene , so any help on this matter would be great , i can take rejection from her if that is what it's gonna be but just dont know what to do next...

thanks

biged3

thanks for taking the time to read this!!!

[you joined on my bday

annnnd to topic.. *drinks coffee* notices it's 04.20am.. anyway..

If you've got nothing to lose then why not?

At worst she'll say she's not interested

At best she could be interested.

You said you're not scared of rejection.. so what's holding you back?

yeah true it's not really rejection im fearing it's when is the best time to ask , i mean i have no idea if she has a bf or seeing someone and if she does good for her, but do you think when i email back tomorrow i should ask her ?

hmm..

Well if you wanna get it over and done with why not?

If you want to be more cautious you could become better friends with her and find out if she has a boyfriend.

If you do ask her though.. you'll soon find out if she does have a boyfriend