Okay so a little more than a week ago my bf broke up with me. I was very upset for the longest time, I'm doing okay now...but I think the only reason that I am doing okay is because I have a huge feeling that we are going to get back together. I went over to his house yesterday just to talk adn to tell him that I was sorry about how I reacted toward the break-up (I was very emotional...crying hysterically..couldn't stop) and to also tell him that I understand why he broke up with me and that I know that things will be fine. Well he kept telling me how much he missed me and how hard this is...he asked if he could kiss me and I said I didn't think so because if he didn't want to get back together then that would just hurt me. Well as we were laying there talking....well things happened. After we were done...we just looked at each other like "what just happened" he said that he doesn't hope that I think that we are back together...I know that we aren't and that he needs time. Well then later that night we both ended up at the same friends house...well we ended up kissing that night too adn we also held hands for awhile. I know that he still needs time to think about things and I know we shouldn't be doing this kind of stuff...but the thing is though..is that I really want to do stuff like this because it makes me feel like we are still a couple. He's visiting family this entire weekend and I don't think he will be back until Tuesday so that could be a good thing because we definitely won't be able to see each other....but he said taht he was going to call me everyday. I just don't know what to think....we are both very confused.....(well I'm confused because I don't know what he wants and he's confused because he doesn't know what he wants....) I just need some advice on what I should do!!! Please help!!

Hi there... what you want you? The only one advice here is to let him go for awhile. He needs time, if you kiss him and be with him you don't help the things out. That's a great thing he left for the w-e. When He'll be back im sure things will be clean up in his head.

take care

Jeff l. Spiegel

i might be crazy but what i think you two should do is completely isolate yourselves from each other for two weeks. at the end of the two weeks one of two things will happen you'll still be thing about him day and night and then you two should hook back up. But, what also could happen is the one of the two of you could start to get over the other. At least this why you'll know for sure what to do.

Good-luck,

Doug