ive been having this problem lately and ...

ok so i have this problem, where i kind of end up walking diagonally and walk into my friends, or like i'd bump into them. its a pet peeve of mine, but it just keeps happening. and it really bothers my friends and myself. are we all overreacting or could this be like a real problem?

lol one of my friends had the same problem in high school. finally, I just stopped walking in between her and walls cause she would inevitably run me into a wall. It was totally subconscious to her...she didn't even notice she was doing it...we just had fun with it and laughed it off...I haven't seen her in a while so I don't know if she eventually straigthtened out so to speak but I guess I don't see it as a big deal...you and your friends should just try to relax about it...I don't see how it can really interfere with your life that much. I think the more self-conscious about it you are, the worse it will be for you. Just try not to think about it too much. Or, if it really really bugs you that much, practice walking straight when you're by yourself and you should eventually be able to correct it. I heard walking with a book on your head helps with posture....maybe it would help with walking in a straight line too.

lol thanks for the quick response, its like that for me to where i dont even think about it and ill run into the person and im walking with and they'll be like "why are you walking into me?" its completely subconscious

the reason i asked about it is my friend like blew up on me about it today.

yeah I have that same problem and It dosen't matter what side whoever is walking by is on. I somehow end up walking too close and pushing them over and over further and further until they snap, it's really funny sometimes, but It tends to get on mine and others nervs after a while. It's totally something I don't even notice until I touch sholders with someone or until they say something. If I think about walking normal it works, but who's gonna walk around 24-7 telling themselves how to walk right lol.

your friend shouldn't freak out that bad that's kinda odd, but idk maybe like other posters have said something esle was wrong with them and anything would have ticked them off at the time.

well see ya.

Qtpie87