What is with Men not knowing ?

How is it that so many men once they get into a serious relationship don't know what they want anymore !!

I have read so many post everywhere about men doing this ?

What causes the "I don't know what I want" syndrome ?

Is it fear of being tied down, not being able to play the feild, grass is greener syndrom, commitment ?

Just don't understand Men's thinking ?

Well your speaking about "some" men and women! when they say that they dont know what they want, that means there is a problem and they want out.

Could be commitment, boredom, grass is greener, lack of passion etc etc. one of any number of reasons people break up.

I have never said those words, and definatly dont have a problem with commitment, or look for greener pastures, and yet I am single.

I could "generalize" also, I could ask, hey Why do women always want guys that they know are going to hurt them, and hurt the guys that treat them good? yep I could ask that, but dont believe it.

I believe there are plenty of women and men that have learned whats important and will greatly appreciate a loving partner when they find one and most will!

Maybe it's the fact that marriage is a life long commitment that it is not to be entered into lightly with the back drop that half of all marriages end in divorce. Better to end it before marriage rather than afterwards.

Hey relationships are tough. I loved my ex and could see a happy life with her, etc., etc., but somethings weren't right....and you have to acknowledge those things for what they are. It sucks being alone and out of a relationship where you had someone really care for you....but I have to believe it was done for a greater purpose. Either way it doesn't make things easier. Again, breaking up is painful for both parties. There is nothing more than I would want right now then to be with my ex-GF, but I broke it up....

I don't know....