I chased him away

my boyfriend was the nicest I have ever known, and I have been hurt so much, that I didnt trust him, I believed what everyone else said, and he said he doesnt want this drama, hes real mad at me....My other posts say that I love him, but I realized I dont love him, but I do want to get to know him better, maybe I was immature with the word love, but he seems like a guy I could get to love....I want another chance....what can I say and do about me believein other people over him....

what about apologising to him , saying that you have let your past interfere between your relationship and that you really dont want to him out of your life and that your respect that he is feeling really mad at you and that you would still want to be his girl friend but is aware that there is some bridges ypu both need to fix and even if you both start as friends for a while or if it would be possible to take things really slowly but what ever decision he comes to then you will respect it, and if he could think about it and if he wants you in his life as a friend or more to contact you,

after you do this dont contact him, you got to show him you mean what you say and that now the ball is in his court, he will respect you far more if you sit and wait rather than hound him

good luck