so guys, what does it honestly feel like to be inside?

Viewing sex from a physical perspective, not a pleasureable perspective. How do you know if you are actually doing it right (penetration) and not accidently pushing against what probably feels like a woman's vagina..but is in reality, her thigh?

Is it the same feeling as putting your hand in a wet rubber glove? Just curious.

Um...if you can't tell the difference between a vagina, a thigh and a bellybutton, well it probably is best you wait to have sex a while longer until you learn anatomy

As for what it feels like, well the vagina is basically muscles that stretch to accommodate the penis, and they are warm, so it feels like warm muscles tightening/stretching to accommodate.

Hey its not the slightest bit dumb.

I mean I am assuming you have never had intercourse, I'd sure as hell want to know what it feels like if I hadn't.

The only problem I think you will have is that it is difficult to put into words.

But definitely not a dumb question...I think it is a great question just not easy to answer.

So you're asking how does one know if he is "inside?" Well that's part of the fun, son!

Seriously, though, the girl will know if you are in or not. If you are pushing up against her thigh for ten minutes, most likely she will do something to...ahem...correct the procedure. And there's nothing wrong with that. If you two want to get down to it, you should both be putting in the effort to make things happen.

As for the feeling...Just imagine that your penis is inside another person. It feels like that.

Take a cantelope or some other kind of melon. Cut a hole in it about the size of your penis. Put it in the microwave for 7 seconds, and then stick your penis in there. Thats what it feels like.

Thats from a movie, lol, but I guess it could be pretty true to life....