It wasnt suposed to be like this!!!!!!!

Well, I dont know if anyone will be able to relate to this but....i have had the same boyfriend for about 2 years but last year i meet this awesome guy. Have u ever meet someone and u just know that you and him/her should be with each other? well i had that vibe when i first talked to thia other guy. i knew that he liked me but i couldnt say anything because of my boyfriend, but a few weeks ago me and the other guy started doing more things together and he came on to me and i liked it (you would too ) but i felt guilty so a while after i told my boyfriend and of course he was pissed off and i felt like shit! well, we broke up and i told the other guy, thinking of well maybe me and him could have more time together. well to my surpise he just got together with this other girl! I feel like he never cared and that i was used and he probably doesnt even think about me anymore. well if anyone can help or have a similiar situation to share with me i would love to hear for you. Thanks for reading i know it was long, i had to leave out alot of other details. Thanks again.

Sara

I hate to say this but I kinda feel like you did this to yourself. The grass will sometimes look greener in the other yard. All that was infactuation and lust. You may have messed up a good relationship over nothing. There will always be someone that is more interesting...

But only for the moment.

As you get to know them and ask detailed questions, youll find that the person is different with their own set of problems and drama. I wish you luck and I hope that in your future that you cut ties before you see someone else. The pain in finding out something like this can be very hurting and affect someone for the rest of their lives.

Make up with your boyfriend and dont do this again.

Hey, I can relate to what you felt as far as meeting someone and know that you were meant to be with each other. I know that feeling cause I also lived it but I had better luck. I was married and he was in a serious relationship we both new that we were meant for each other. We both did what we had to do I divorced and he broke up and we've been together for a year now.

• 7 years later...