hey all. im just feeling alil down right now and just wanted to get out a few things and post a few questions about other stuff too just a post lol. well first of all im starting to think that i will never find a guy who truly appreciates me. i mean if you guys know about my love life its been weird. the one bf that i dealt with for 9 months and now we're on this friends with benefits kind of relationship but hes so hot and cold its ridiculous. and im so stupid cuz i care about him so much andl ove him so much. i mean is it stupid to feel this way? to love someone who doesnt love you. or even see my first love, we were like best friend when we were little and then he went through the whole "i wanna b popular" faze and treated me really bad thru middle school. i loved him. the thing is I STILL LOVE HIM. i mean i may not be obsessed or whatever but i still remember his birthday and still say a prayer for him that wherever he is hes alright and he probably doesnt even remember me! is this just plai nstpuid?! am i the only one who does this??!

now i have another question totally separate...this guy whos been flirting with me for years has been veryyy flirtatious lately but he has a gf...his gf doesnt live around here. do you think that i should let him flirt or is it kind of wrong to let him knowing he has a gf...? okay and one more lol...i met this guy a long time ago and had amazing converstaions with him but i never got his last name and i stupidly lost his number. i told him not to call me cuz my dad got pissed because this guy was like 22 and he said he emailed me but i never got any....is there any way i could find him?? any ideas??? thankss

1.) I think it's normal to feel that way about the ex bf.

2.) Maybe he's really getting into you...since his relationship with his gf isn't going so well. I guess you can let him flirt, but I think he should know that (if you don't like him) his flirting isn't going anywhere. Is he doing what I call "careless flirting" aka flirting for fun, or is it, flirting WITH PURPOSE?

3.) You don't need to be hanging around 22 year old guys, at least wait until your 18. They can take advantage of you and stuff. It just isn't a good thing I think .