Bf two timing? What to do advice?

Dashaa

This person is in relationship with someone but the man is also seeing someone else which the person in relationship with him doesn’t know I don’t know the other person but what would you do in this situation? 
I wouldn’t want to make problem out of it but there are text messages, would sending to the other woman or what to do? 
would reaching out to a friend of this person to let the person know this man is cheating as I don’t want to create drama but I do think the person should know 

what advice what would you do in this situation? 
thanks 

11 minutes ago, Dashaa said:

This person is in relationship with someone but the man is also seeing someone else..wouldn’t want to make problem out of it but there are text messages, would sending to the other woman or what to do?

How do you know these people? How old are they? Who are you friends with? The man, his GF the other woman? How do you know about the cheating?

Have you seen this man and the other woman out together?  What texts have you seen and on whose phone? How do you know about these texts? 

Depending on which one of these people is your friend and what you know for sure why wouldn't you inform the person being cheated on? 

I know the woman the man is in a relationship with not the other woman,I would like to help the woman in the relationship but not out it’s her. I saw photos on Instagram of the other woman posted with the man ‘favourite photo yearwith a heart’  and there’s other content that he is there 

I wanted to message either a friend of the other woman(as she commented on the photo) not to create drama at all that is not my intention at all

what would you do? Would you send messages as proof 

9 minutes ago, Dashaa said:

I know the woman the man is in a relationship with not the other woman.. I saw photos on Instagram of the other woman posted with the man ‘favourite photo yearwith a heart’  

What actual proof do you have of cheating? Are you basing this theory on your interpretation of this man's social media? Why are you scanning this man's social media and why wouldn't his GF have access to it?

No I was on social media and the photo appeared on explore page the man does not have social media by the way, I’m friends with the woman in relationship so there are there text messages between them she had sent screenshots before of somethings in a WhatsApp group before it’s more than enough proof of cheating text messages is that not proof enough? The rest is up to the other woman to find out if she wants, or leave the situation I don’t know  I don’t want drama but I do think people who are being cheated on should know (are ruining a relationship should know)

23 minutes ago, Dashaa said:

I’m friends with the woman in relationship so there are there text messages between them she had sent screenshots before of somethings in a WhatsApp .

It's unclear why you have private messages of other people's Whatsapp. It's also unclear why you are reading this man's messages and interpreting his reaction to pics.  Is there something more to this story?