sister problem, solution please...

hi guys/gals, neeed some advice a sister problem. i got 2 sisters (twins) that are 2 years older than me. basically their problem is that they do not listen to what you have to say. the main problem is the older one which i will label WT. my younger sis i can still accept her mild behaviors.

so here's the prob, my parents are out of town on holiday leaving my sisters and me at home. WT stays home most of the time as do i as we are on holiday. my younger sis is on internship and is not home most of the time. this is where the prob starts, WT likes to do stuff that she is not suppose to - like putting her dirty feet on sofa. when i see her doing the stuff, i nicely tell her to stop doing it. instead, i am greeted with foul language and name callings. either that, or she just sits there ignoring me as if i wasn't there. she is such a stinking b****. do you all have sisters like that?

she only knows how to eat,sleep and watch tv. my mother tasked her to be in charge of the house's fruit supply while she was holidaying. but she did nothing. instead, i was the one who went to the supermarket to buy the fruits, vegetables, poultry and groceries. and guess what, once the stuff reached home, she was the first to start having a feast. i am thinking of locking up the stuff to prevent access to her. what do you guys/gals think?

in addition, my two sisters have a problem of not calling parents or anybody in the house. they basically do not call "dad, mum or bro". when they want something, we are basically treated with requests directed at nobody at all. they do not to that to their friends. so whats their prob?

need help, thanks a lot!

Well, the solution hon is if you are 23 as per your profile...consider moving out.

I am not surprised your sister does not listen to you when you tell her not to do things....she is an adult and won't take well to being "told" no matter how politely what to do. You are not her parent. And I guarantee she ignores you or does those things to irk you.

I mean really, is putting her feet on the sofa THAT big of a deal in the scheme of things? Just let it go. Don't make trouble where there is no need. If she wants to eat the food, well she can as she lives there too, but then just don't buy her anymore. When your parents come home, give them the receipts for what you bought without saying a word and they can figure out then who bought what.

To be blunt, it is not within your role as sibling to be their boss...this is your parents role to enforce rules of household and make those rules. Don't make trouble where it is really not worth it (ie by locking up food..it just is not worth it really, its your parents money and so on).

If you hate it that much, look for new places to live.

i am in my final year of college and maybe i should move out when i graduate and get a job.

basically because my sisters are studying the same stuff as me in college and we are graduating at the same time, they think they are as smart as me which i do not think they are because the freakin business lowered their entry requirements so that they could get in.

all these because of the screwed up system of my government which enforces national service on males. that wasted 2yrs of my life and made me studying with my sisters now. how worse can it get?

lol sometimes im actually the b**** big sister too.

theres nothing u can do here. ray kay's right..move out.

if i put my "dirty" feet up on the couch and my younger brother told me to put it down... id probably look at him like he had two heads. i love my brothers dont get me wrong and despite our differences, we're all pretty close but he would never tell me what to do or care what i do unless it was a detrimental affect to our lives.

dont play parent. do ur own thing and just ignore it... u guys will get along better.

ur all over 21.....