Encouraging stories

I was very lonely in high school. I never thought I'd find anyone. I was pretty depressed about it all. By accident I met a girl my friend was giving a ride to school. We hung out as a group a bit, and I started liking her. I asked for her number one day and wrote on my pant leg, telling her " You're never getting rid of me now, you know."

fast forward a few weeks.

I visited her at work and she was having friends over to drink that night. We drank that night, had a good time, and I ended up staying for a week. (Her parents were out of town).

We loved each other nearly from day one. It was wonderful and I wouldn't take any of it back for anything in the world. 8 years later and I love her more than ever. Our son is beautiful, and is the best thing we ever did together. Knowing her has enriched my life more than I could ever explain. She has brought me so far in life, always believing in me, pushing me to do my best, knowing that I had great potential just waiting to shine through.

They were the best of times, they were the worst of times, and I wouldn't trade a single moment of it. NOT A SINGLE MOMENT!

What you may have missed is that we are now broken up. But that doesn't change the amazing relationship we had. As I said, I wouldn't trade any of it for anything. As bad as things are now they once were the greatest thing, and she will always have a special place in my heart for everything we've done and been and felty together.