(HELP!!!) I'm a 14 year old girl with a crush on my very close friend?!!

Hiiii so basically I am a 14 year old female , And I realized i have strong feelings for my close friend a 15 year old female.  Last year I had the same feeling ,Eventually I forced myself to not feel that way I told her ,later found out this summer she feels the same and told me hes still attracted to me physically and emotionally, at the time I was in a relationship  and couldn't do anything but laugh. Now schools started and I'm single and realized maybe I was never truly over her..?  I've known her for about a year and over that year we were the only two people who talked after our friend group split and it seems we got closer. Shes very non-social and doesn't real invite people over but asked me over multiple times for a hangout . And like I've said this summer she said she would want to date me but doesn't wanna ruin our friendship and we even considered going homecoming together as friends or more..? this is something I've never experienced before and I AM REALLY confused where I go from here ? Do I tell her do I hide it and hope it goes away do I'M SO CONFUSED HELP!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, Its.Stormzzy said:

she said she would want to date me but doesn't wanna ruin our friendship and we even considered going homecoming together as friends or more..? 

Are you both out as far as family and friends knowing your orientation? Do you think she only sees you as a friend or could she be shy (or private) about her feelings? 

If she's not out to her friends and family, you'll have to respect that and if she just wants to stay friends you'll have to respect that too.

Well, I guess the risk is there on damaging the friendship- she says she'd rather not ruin..?

Then. maybe it's best to try & keep it this way.

You're still very young and inexperienced re: relationships.  Would you rather be able to have her as a good friend?

IMO, If you're finding it too difficult, maybe some time apart is best... but it's up to you.