She cheated and got pregnant

Mike300

10 hours ago, MissCanuck said:

So, why did you try to start a family with her? 

She convinced me that she had changed and that she was going to work on her boundaries. She told me that she used to be naive due to growing up in Sweden but that she meant well. I never expected her to be this bad, so we live and learn.

3 hours ago, Skatterbunny said:

Women who are trying for a family and go to the effort of tests and vitamins and such do not just go taking abortion pills so easily and without ANY input from you?? That is your child too! The one you were both involved in making. So the fact that she did this without even discussing it with you first is shocking! A child is one of life's major events and she ended that chance for you without any input? How would life be when other major decisions come up.? You don't get a say? Sounds to me like you could be right. She did the maths and figured out she couldn't convince you that it was yours and had to opt out incase you figured it out. Or the father was black and your not maybe. Either way you deserve someone who's truly honest and committed to you to have children with. She is not the one. You will know when you meet the right person it won't be this much pain and effort. Good luck. Xo

Thank you! She is definitely not the one.

47 minutes ago, Mike300 said:

She convinced me that she had changed and that she was going to work on her boundaries. She told me that she used to be naive due to growing up in Sweden but that she meant well. I never expected her to be this bad, so we live and learn.

What does growing up in Sweden have to do with calling the police on you as a form of revenge and possibly cheating? That isn't being naive, it's unstable and unacceptable behavior.

I hope you stay away from her. Don't get lured back in with sex or a guilt trip. 

On 9/14/2023 at 11:52 AM, Mike300 said:

I don’t think it’s solid due to her being dishonest. I’m actually glad she did the abortion, because she would completely destroy my life with lies and cheating.

On 9/14/2023 at 5:15 PM, Mike300 said:

She has multiple male friends, and she sits at the local cafe all they on her laptop while I’m at work. She has poor boundaries in general, and gets very irritated when I question some of her friendship with some of this guys. She also told me her past two boyfriends suspected of her cheating but obviously didn’t had called the evidence. It’s her lack of boundaries and dodgy past.

Dude.... seriously these statements, the police, her whack a doodle ways... you know you need to RUN from this person..