Waiting for better

Truth05

Thank you @Truth05 for your kind words.  🙏 🧡

I've never dated when I was in junior high school nor high school.  No guy was ever interested in me whatsoever.  I was such a nerd!  I only went on one pitiful date during college and that guy was a jerk. ☹️ I felt as if I was missing out on something because women all around me were dating,  had steady boyfriends and in several relationships.  I felt like an outcast. 😪 After college,  I dated a few rejects and I began to truly lose hope.  Therefore,  I basically gave up.  I focused on myself.  I concentrated on ascending in my career,  tended to my physical and mental health,  was extremely busy and guess what?  I suddenly attracted high quality,  very moral men galore.  I garnered attention and didn't even have to try.  I had that draw because I was very independent.  I could afford to become very picky and choosy.  This duckling blossomed into a swan.  🦢 

Whenever I don't focus on others and concentrate on my own well being,  this exudes high self esteem and self confidence which is mighty attractive. 

• Like 1
On 8/14/2023 at 7:42 PM, Truth05 said:

Different level of educations, I have a more expanded experience of travelling

Some of the qualities you list as must-haves are reasonable. But it'd be in your best interest to loosen up on things you enjoy that could be found in friends or family instead. Such as the traveling. Although my husband has done some traveling with me, he doesn't like certain destinations and at one point had a problem with his foot and couldn't do a lot of walking, so I've taken plenty of trips with girl friends.

And if you like deep, intellectual discussions about certain topics, how about joining book discussion groups, auditing a college course with a likeminded friend and having discussions about it, or doing volunteer work (museum? historical site?) where you can share your knowledge with interested people. Or creating your own biblical study group.

Relegating some wishes elsewhere will widen your pool of candidates.

• Like 3