Problems in Bed

Hi,  I’m having problems in bed.  My wife and I have had 3 kids and our sex life has been a miss.  The last time we had sex was 6-7 months ago and we started up again this weekend.  I was uncomfortable in certain positions (prob out of shape,  less friction) my dink was hot and cold.  She was all kinds of emotions.  Saying it’s all her fault.  We got hot and heavy and then everything turned off and went flaccid.  Other times I could utilize certain positions and orgasm pretty quick.  She thinks she’s overweight.  I’m stressing out thinking what could be wrong with me.  She turns cold when I’m broken and wants reasons.

9 minutes ago, MentalHealth101 said:

.  We got hot and heavy and then everything turned off and went flaccid.  

Please see a physician for an evaluation of your physical and mental health and get some tests done. Ask for a referral to a qualified therapist for ongoing support.

ED is sometimes age, lifestyle and situationally related however it's also a common symptom of underlying and treatable health problems.

Sex should be fun!

You guys have 3 kids... seems like you guys have been together for awhile. You guys should ALREADY be comfortable with each other and your bodies. If not, then it seems like the problems are more than just sex.

Talk to each other. Communicate. Have fun with it. Get drunk (if needed), get loose and do it.

Stop overthinking everything - that goes for the both of you.

But I think theres deeper problems to this.