Sharing some good news.

I have mentioned in one of my posts that I am currently studying a course but I did not mention I am actually studying two courses. The one I am having issues in regard to communication with instructors is not the one I am talking about here. 

I wanted to share that I got a 100% passmark on the self assessment and a 100% passmark on the assessment that I handed in yesterday for my second module. I also got really great feedback regarding my mark and my efforts. 

I am really proud of me. I have done an amazing job considering everything I have going on personally right now. 

I am proud of me. It is hard to give myself the credit that is due but I am working on doing it more often. I do not always recognise when I need to give myself credit. 

It has been just barely over three months since I exited rough sleeping. I slept on the streets for around three months. It was absolute hell going through it and it was hell before I ended up sleeping on the streets. I still have my struggles, however I am noting today that I am doing well. Since exiting rough sleeping, I have now got stable accommodation. I organised therapy for myself and go once a week. I have returned to my studies and am going to finish them. These are just further studies in what I am already experienced in. I have got myself a new volunteer position in something I am very interested in and it is not easy to get this specific volunteer position. They are rare opportunities. I have tackled doing some very painful family things which did set me back for a while. I joined a job network member so I could have support with re - entry to working again. 

So, with all of this going on and everything I have been through this year, I am really proud of my marks. It felt lovely to get the nice feedback from my instructor as well.  I know that people refer to resilience a lot to me. I am tired of resilience though. I do not want reasons to be resilient anymore. I would like a very long break from having to find reasons to be resilient. It has taken so much hard work and effort to re - build my life again. I have more to go of course. Yet, thus far I am proud of what I have done within these last three months. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1