Potential red flag?

jul-els

16 minutes ago, lostandhurt said:

So clarify for us then.  We can only go by what you have said and what you will not say...

The fact that you have avoided saying how many in person dates you have had would lead most to assume you do not want to disclose it because it looks bad to your wanted outcome.

I do hope I am wrong and it all works out but this reminds me of the woman you dated with the two teenage kids except she wouldn't talk and this one won't let you talk.

Good luck

Lost 

I don’t know why you insist on going beyond the scope of the information I’ve presented. Assume. That’s an important word here. I would suggest that assuming is not the most helpful approach to take. I’m not trying to defend or justify my actions or choices here. I appreciate your concern, but I can assure you I’m not a person who doesn’t take the opportunity to learn from his own life’s lessons. 

1 hour ago, jul-els said:

I don’t know why you insist on going beyond the scope of the information I’ve presented. Assume. That’s an important word here. I would suggest that assuming is not the most helpful approach to take. I’m not trying to defend or justify my actions or choices here. I appreciate your concern, but I can assure you I’m not a person who doesn’t take the opportunity to learn from his own life’s lessons. 

Hi Ju-els,
I hope you'll consider that none of the posters here are wishing for an outcome that would make you unhappy.

Consider us all on your team, and where anyone is raising an uncomfortable question, it's just a pointer to consider in the spirit of learning and self-protection.

I hope it all works out, and I think we all want that for you. Please consider us to be on your side.

Fingers crossed for you!
Cat

• Like 2