Should I stand my ground?

Message added by kamurj,

Multiple accounts are not allowed. Topic closed.

Adult daughter doesn’t want my boyfriend at thanksgiving dinner. She either wants me and my son to visit her out of state or will come to me only if it’s her, my son in law and my son. I’ve had other boyfriends at thanksgiving but not this one. Been seeing him over a year and he’s very nice but she doesn’t want him involved in the holiday. If he’s not invited he’ll be alone since his adult kids have other plans. I feel bad either way. What’s the right thing to do?

Why do I think we have been here before? Are you the same person who wrote these topics under different user names?

feelingletdown

Is my boyfriend using me or is he being selfish?

and

tryingtotransition3009

How to deal with transitioning without so much anxiety and angst?

I am asking because you mention that you mention your adult daughter and I have this déjà-vu feeling.

• Thanks 1

The stories posted by “Lookingformore9”, “feelingletdown” and “tryingtotransition3009” are about a boyfriend who wants the OP to sell her house. They have rented an apartment together but OP still stays at her house during the week since it is a shorter commute to work and the adult daughter has voiced her opinion about the situation with this boyfriend.