i realy need some advise please help

ok to start off i meet this girl through my friends and i was told that she was attracted to me, and i like her alot, she knows we like eachother, we hang out with a group of people a few times already but we never talk much. i dont think its a shyness problem but it might be, i just feel like when were in a group of people were always doing something as a group and i never get to talk to her, we definitly dont show our feelings for eachother , but i want to and im told alll the time i need to talk to her but its always awkard for some reason, i cant figure it out, im never myself. i really dont want to loose what i mmight have, please help me out what should i do?????????

The only way you will lose what you currently have, is by not doing anything at all. You said it yourself that you and friends always talk (her included). So just make a funny comment or something, make sure you make eye contact with her, but don't stare her down. Maybe when you go to class, you can come up beside her and just bring up something you and the group were talking about, or ask her about something that is happening at your school.. etc.

There are thousands of things to relate to, you just have to find something that fits your situation. Summer is coming, so try and get closer to her, so you can get even closer through the summer, and hook up for a new school year

good luck man.

ok here is some tip for you. my boyfriend and i met through friend too. and we hang out a lot in a group too and we talk sometimes but that just a group thing. the only way that me and can talk alone is when he aske me for my phone number so when we want to hang out in a group he would call me and ask me if i wanted to hang out in a group today and i would say yes or no and after that we would talk over the phone for awhile and he would ask me what i am doing and i would ask him that and i kind of flow ofet than. that was just a way for you to get to talk to her alone. after that my boyfriend would kind of tell his one of his friend that could not keep a secret about him liking me and that he would like to go out with me. then that friend would go tell everybody including me. and here is where he would ask me out. so one day when our whole group of friends hang out we kind of rented a scarry movie and we would go to his house and turn off all the lights and watch it. he would be next to me and as we were watching he would as me out really quietly while his friends watching a scarry movie so no one would pay attention to you guys so you guys would not get embarrase. oh and by the way abut u feeling akward it's just b/c you like her and it feel that way. it's a normal feeling don't worry about it. i feel that way too when i first met my bf and when i like him.